Total Pageviews
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Day two...
Day two... not right after like I hoped (I wanted to post yesterday), but life doesn't wait around for you to figure out what you are doing. Reheated tuna fish casserole and a beverage, I am trying to rack my brain as to what has happened the last two days. Well, I determined that ex's are NOT fun people to deal with (I guess that is why they are ex's), we are still missing more than half our wedding invites, I still have to figure out songs for the reception, and I have to find a way to teach a unit and a half in the 13 days we have left pf school. I know I said 20 days left on Monday, but we have to have our tests turned in by June 1, even though we get out on June 7. And, I figured out that third grade hormones are NOT ANYTHING LIKE 4th grade hormones!!!! I don't know how much more of the drama I can deal with! I realized today that I feel sorry for my parents and teachers that had to put up with my "hormonal drama". Oofta!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hear you. It sounds stressful. I teach 6th and 8th graders. Nothing like spring fever and hormones. I also will not be able to add a lesson at this short of a date. You add field day, field trips, testing, assemblies, and teaching two times a week, I have like 10 classes left, if that!
ReplyDelete