Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day Six... Home from work

Andrew and I missed stayed home today. Poor little bug threw up last night and has spent the last day and a half with a fever. He seems to be feeling better, so hopefully we are over it. I am not complaining because I got dinner in the crockpot this morning. I didn't get laundry done like I would have liked, but I still got to spend some much needed quality time with my boy. It was difficult because he didn't want me to leave his side at all today. We played and watched cartoons and even took a nap today. It was a wonderful day spent with him. Now I need to work on homework. I am a little stressed about what I will create my podcast on, but I am sure the thought will come to me while I am sleeping or something.

16 days of school left, 32 until my wedding... I CAN DO THIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment