Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day three... after a day off

Well, I decided to take a day off yesterday. Work was crazy enough as it was. So rather than stressing myself out with trying to get more homework done, I chose to have a date night with my fiance. It was great fun and much needed. Dinner and a movie was a great choice for helping to relieve some stress. I figured I should jump on first thing this morning, since my day is already filling up. We are off to look at about 8 different houses in a couple of hours. Then, more homework, and finally, BUNCO with some dear friends! I am looking forward to these little stress relievers. Only about 36 days until the wedding and 18 until school ends for the year... I can do this!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you were able to find a way to relax. Which movie did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to see Dark Shadows. It wasn't too bad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there. This is an exciting time. Remember to breathe :)

    ReplyDelete