Total Pageviews
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Day One of Blogging
Well, this is day one of my "therapeutic" blogging... I realized today just how much stress I am under. When I start forgetting important things, like paying bills, then I know I am a little overwhelmed! Only 20 days of school left, 39 until the wedding, and a little longer for master's class one of two to be over. On top of all that, we are working on selling my house and preparing to buy a new one. Add into that a family of four children to tend to (only 3 every other weekend, though) and, oofta, I am spent by 7 at night! But wait, not gonna happen as I have homework to try and bust out an hour a night (though it has taken me about 2-3 hours a night). So, I am considering this my "cool-down" time. Hopefully, I can start to relax by getting my thoughts out and can see my stress prioritizing itself and becoming more manageable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow Jenn, you've got a lot going on. I can understand the everyday stresses. I'm not planning a wedding but I have a newborn that wants to be held unless he is asleep and it can be very overwhelming! I am using my blog as a stress reliever too. It's crazy how the last classes in the Lesley program are requiring, in my opinion, a lot more work than the others. With everything going on in our lives, finding one hour in a day can sometimes seem impossible. Good luck and I hope this helps you relax! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish you the best. School is almost out, and that will be one less thing to cause stress. Congratulations on getting married and the house changes. I know both of those are big deals. It will be well worth it in the end. Have a great day!
ReplyDelete