Another busy day at work, another few hours on the computer doing homework while my son is with his dad. I have definitely been putting my best foot forward with this class. I am pushing myself to try and be productive EVERY night. Before, I'd only be online during the weekends, but now that I am working (almost) every day, I am feeling like I can enjoy my weekends a little more, though they are still busier than ever.
Down to 10 days at work. Hump day of our last full week is tomorrow. We still have so much to accomplish! I am trying to figure out what we are going to do that last week of school since we will be done with everything by the end of next week. I am hoping to start experimenting with some of my technology resources to maybe create a fun end of the year project that the kids will remember.
Wedding planning is going slowly but surely. I got my nails done today, and my friend who does them reminded me the next time I will see her will be the day before the wedding. THAT kind of freaked me out. Sure enough, the wedding is THREE weeks from Saturday. I will definitely start prioritizing my days and weeks. I might have to downsize the amount of time on the computer and try to get most of my stuff done Tuesdays, Thursdays, and the weekends. Mondays and Wednesdays will be designated for wedding stuff and possible house cleaning. All I know is, after June 16, I am not going to know what to do with all my time. :)
Keep up the good job with working on stuff everyday. I find that hard somethings especially this time of year. Keep it going. I'm interesting to see how the tech experiments go at the end.
ReplyDelete