Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day Seven... LIfe goes on

Another busy day at work. The kiddos are getting summer brains already, and it is definitely becoming more difficult to keep them motivated. I got a great idea from Scholastic on Facebook. I had the kids brainstorm 30 things they wanted to do for the last 30 days of school. I blew up 30 balloons and put the 30 things in them. Each day we pop a balloon and they get to have whatever is in the balloon the next day. This has definitely helped keep momentum in my class. If you are not friends with Scholastic on Facebook, I highly recommend it!

Got Andrew and came home. We played for about a half hour. I want to play longer, but I need to get some more homework done. My mom asked why I just don't do it when Andrew goes to bed... I am SO exhausted by the time he goes to bed that I head to bed when he does. I just wish I had enough energy to stay awake later like I used to!

Exactly one month to go until the wedding and 15 days of school left. I keep telling myself I can do this!

1 comment: