Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day Twenty-two... the last day of school...

Well, I have made it to the last day of school! I tell you what, 4:30 in the morning is NOT fun, but I have so much on my mind that I couldn't sleep. I am so used to being ready for work in 30 minutes, so let's just say I had a little time to kill this morning. I have been stressing about this assignment this week; I am struggling with getting my thoughts on paper and figuring out how I want to approach this assignment. And I think it is adding pressure that I am usually done with my assignments by Tuesday. Oh well... what do you do?

I decided to jump on first thing this morning, because I know my day will be crazy. Let's see- school will fly by- talent show and awards ceremony until 10, pizza party at noon, and 6th grade graduation walk at 1. School's done after that! Then, get together at a friend's house and softball game after that. Yep, today's gonna fly by. Hopefully I will find more time this weekend to get over my "writer's block"!

3 comments:

  1. I have already decided when I finish my masters I don't want to go to school again unless I have to! The stress of a full time job, being a wife and mother, and just not having free time is sometimes a little overwhelming! I am so ready to not have to worry about school work anymore!! Hope the end of the school year stuff went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! It will be so nice to actually have free time on nights and weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a busy last day of school. Now for the summer fun.

    ReplyDelete