Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day Twenty-five... Not a fan of six A.M.

Well, after only 5 hours of sleep, I am awake at 6 A.M. Hopefully I can make it through the day. We had to get my grandma and aunt from the airport at midnight last night, so I didn't get to bed until after one. I figured since I was up so early, I might as well get up and get working on my homework. I just hope I will be able to get something done this morning, as my afternoon is filled with a family luncheon, working on favors and centerpieces, and my bachelorette party. Within today's events, we will also be having more family arriving to add to the abundance already here. I still have so much to do!

3 more days until the wedding... I am so excited, but I will be so much more relaxed after this weekend is over!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great wedding! Congrats on this big moment in your life. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn,
    Is there anyone who likes early wake ups? i know they exist, I just can't fathom it. I'm more of a 9Am girl with a large ice coffee in hand. Best of luck on the wedding. It's a crazy and wonderful time. Remember, when the moment is there, to be in it and enjoy it. You have worked so hard, now it is your time to enjoy all those people coming together to share in your love. It's all about you! Congrats again :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenn, I must admit that I don't envy you! I remember the week of my wedding like it was yesterday! We had family coming from IL, FL, NC, and other places. It was a busy week and I was soo excited about it. It went by way to fast. I feel like I blinked and the day was over! Good news was after the wedding we flew to the Bahamas!! :) I hope your day was beautiful and everything you wanted it to be!

    ReplyDelete