Total Pageviews
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Day Twenty-seven... I didn't realize how tired we were...
Now that things are starting to return to normal, I didn't realize how tired my family and I were. Today was the first day we didn't have to get up early to do anything, so last night we stayed up late playing "Just Dance 3" and having a blast! We went to bed around 1, but didn't get up until noon today! NOON! I haven't slept that late since I was in college! Even my three-year-old slept until noon! However, it was obviously much needed! We have enjoyed a relaxing day; it is our last day with Scott's kids. He will be taking them back at 5, so all that's left is me, Scott, and Andrew. My aunt left today, leaving my sister, her kids, and my grandma. We are still enjoying them while they are still around. This summer is off to a great start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment