Last night was our end-of-the-year staff party at Chili's. It was so much fun getting together with my colleagues outside of school and being able to relax! I love the crew I work with! We all get along so well and everyone is so supportive of each other! Scott had all the kids at home, so my guilt from being out encouraged me to have a friend bring her husband and kids over. They came over for a couple of hours and we all had a great time... Thank goodness it was nice enough to have a fire last night, because there were about 10 kids and 4 adults over here! (Remember, two-bedroom house!) Regardless, a great time was had by all! I figured I better jump on while I had a bit of spare time. We are heading to a wedding in about 4 hours.
4 days of school, 14 days until the wedding, a little longer than that until this class is over... time is FLYING!
I think it is always fun to get together with colleagues outside of school. It helps build morale. We (myself and other coworkers) try to get together once a month.
ReplyDelete