Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day Twenty-three... My focus has shifted...

Well, with school being out for the summer and one less stress to worry about daily, I have now shifted my focus to the upcoming wedding, which is now a week away. Focusing on homework has been difficult. I have so much to do to get ready for the wedding that I haven't spent too much time on it. So, now that I have a bit of free time, I am going to try and finish it so I can focus on cleaning my house and getting things ready for the wedding.

I am sure hoping the forecast for next weekend changes... I really don't want rain on my wedding day, especially since everything is outdoors!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the wedding. I'm not sure how you are doing it all. Wedding planning is wonderful, but incredibly stressful. I can't believe you are out already. I'm jealous. I don't end until the 18th, and then I still have to finish up this class before I head out of the country for the summer. Best of luck and remember to enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete